In-Game Name: cookiecripster1

Reason for ban xray

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Craanky

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because somebody thought I was x-raying

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I didn't have a hacked client and I didn't x-ray. I was using a mod called xaero's minimap and that mod allows you to see what is surrounding you. Which in that case was a base near me. I then rtpd and found another base with that mod. I didn't x-ray to these bases they were found accidentally.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? To not use the mod while on the server

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Because I found the bases accidentally and I won't use the mod anymore

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? I am sorry for the troubles I have caused by accidentally finding two bases.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal denied.

Using a mini-map with cavefinder is functionally equivalent to using xray. They have the same result, and there's no way for us to tell the difference from our point of view when checking the block logs.

cookiecripster1

Thank you for responding. I totally understand you point of view. I will wait for my ban to be over. Thanks for your time

cookiecripster1

Latest posts

Members online