Username:

In-Game Name: comandantesushi

Reason for ban Lewd/Crass Language and Behavior

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you Kidcar

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I had been warned multiple times by the staff not to use lewd behavior

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Honestly I was bored and made a stupid joke. However my comment was very non-descript and didn't target any one player in particular. I should be unbanned because the "final warning" I received from Ace wasn't a final warning. If you look at the mutes before they say "per Ace" and ask any of the mods/players at that time. I wasn't doing anything

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not use such bad language. But in return I request the staff don't hover over my comments as much.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I had been on a good streak only being nice to other players.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I understand I've had a turbulent past on this server. But all I ask is that I am warned and muted fairly. I still stand by the fact the mutes I received from Ace and the one before were ridiculous and unfounded.

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied. Additionally, you have many chances to do better but you have not changed.
Appeal denied.

comandantesushi

Are you sure you're making the right choice? I said Ace made a mistake and didn't have any particular reason for muting me. Look at my history. I request you review my appeal again as I did more than just admitting I did wrong.

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
You're right, I had to take a look at your history again and decided that your mute will remain.

comandantesushi

Thank you for looking back. As you can see these mutes were completely phony and the so called "final warning" was founded on nothing. I urge you to reconsider and look back.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-30 201246.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-30 201246.png
    40.7 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.