In-Game Name:
CARELESSBUNNY

Reason for ban Spamming

Length of ban: 3 Days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you Parcheesi / Dakotaa

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

Why do you think you were banned? I was flooding the chat. I don't "think" this is the reason I got banned. I know this is the reason.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I just ate a donut, insane sugar rush. I should be unbanned because my birthday is in 48 hours and I'd like to be able to speak during this time with my allies on the server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Duct tape on my mouth, but in-game. In all seriousness, nothing. I am truly a failure.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? ... wait for map reset is your best bet

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? I am just looking for a 24 hour mute reduction. This appeal seems silly, but I am genuinely being serious. I will make a deal with you. If I get a 24 hour mute reduction, I have to behave the entire 24 hours after it. If I misbehave, I will accept a permanent rest-of-map ban.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Your clear disregard for the chat conduct rules gives us no reason to consider a reduction in your punishment. Maybe it is time to avoid the sugar if it causes you to act inappropriately on the server.

Happy Birthday, Appeal Denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.