Username:

In-Game Name: biggreenpizza

Reason for ban hacked client - farming hacls

Length of ban: permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you MissPatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I don't know. I don't have a hacked client or farming hacks. I just joined the server last week.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because i dont have a hacked client or farming hacks and im not sure why someone would assume that

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i will screen share my game client on discord and prove that i have no hacked client

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? The server has been on and off during this time and i logged back on after a disconnect and got banned.

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied

I observed you for over 15 minutes after you set off the anticheat numerous times. Not only were you farming your crops in a pattern that could not be replicated by a normal person, you also were replanting your crops in a specific pattern that matches the one used by common farming clients, all while reaching blocks that were not in your eyesight. The servers lag and downtime while you were playing does not accommodate for the ways in which you were farming.

biggreenpizza

I'm not using any client. I can share my screen show you that im doing it on the regular java client in quake mode pro FOV. I dont know why you say it can't be replicated by a normal person. I can show you otherwise.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.