Username:

In-Game Name: Badgerzzzz

Reason for ban Hacked Clien - Xray Caught in the act

Length of ban: 5 days 18h

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you MissPatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? For apparent x-ray when I did not use any client and it was just luck.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? What happened was I saw this cave with torch weird go in see wall blocked up with dirt so i mean cause it looks unnatural and I'm in a base and so apparently that's x-ray.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will make sure if this happens again I will verify with a staff member so they know what I did was legit.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I will not do this and I enjoy this game and I appeal so I can keep playing and having fun.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Not much I think most admins are fine except the mistake this one made.

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
You tunnelled directly into several bases from surface level, including the one I watched you dig into and loot before I banned you. In addition to this, you also boasted about your finds to other players and took the time to tp them to your stash. Come back in a weeks time without your hacked client.

Appeal Denied

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.