Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - AwakeVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwakeVII

Member Name AwakeVII

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: AwakeVII

Length of Ban: 4Days left (i had 5)

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : i dont know what that mean sorry

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : None

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : It was pretty obvious i used Autofarm Hack.

What is your explanation of this reason? After i got banned i tryed to play on my second account and than got banned for multiple alt. I tryed a few times i think like 2times to connect with another acc and my ban got extended. I just went fresh on the server and wanted a lot of mony without doing anything that was not a really good idea haha. I play on the server for about 5days.

Why should we unban you? I was just lazzy and made something I shouldnt do. I mean comon iam old enough to understand that. Just tell me to not do that anymore and its done i will not try to use any hacks at all just play and have some fun :)

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? As i said... i will not use and Hacked Clients on the server anymore i mean you dont really need hacks on a server where the main task is to farm.

How can we trust you again? You can never trust anybody. But in that situation you guys can. If you guys think you can not trust me just perma ban me next time seeing me hacking (never will happen)

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? If iam not getting unbanned its no problem for i mean hey man i also can wait the next 3-4Days no big deal but it would be nice if i could play again today or tomorrow :)
Have a nice day MCDrugs Team and hopefully you guys make the right decision. (Iam from germany so dont judge me for my english. :) )

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Appeal Denied
You came back on not one, but two alt accounts. It clearly says in the ban message to appeal on the website. You'll just have to wait out your ban. Please come back without your hacked client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.