Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Attix

Attix

Username:

In-Game Name: Attix_00

Reason for ban "Hacked Client - Xray (diamonds)

Length of ban: 6 days 1 hour left

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you VDD

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? im not honestly sure , i was afk in my base . I feel as though the admin has some sort of issue with me. i think i had like a stack of diamonds after mining for 2 hours with a fortune 3 pic (my "Lucky Pic axe").

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i have no explanation , theres legit no reason i should be banned at all. most i had was a warning for a farm from him which is completely un related and was resolved promptly.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? im not sure how to prevent something im being wrongly accused of and banned for.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? please tell me how i lost it in the first place

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I hope this gets resolved i love the server but i hope something gets done about the slight abusive admin(s) because ive heard about scenarios like this from a few players. Much love <3

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
There were a few times I saw you doing things that I was suspicious of.

Can you explain the tunnels in the screenshots below? This was your first time in wild, and the second thing you did was tunnel straight down, turn 3 blocks and then perfectly mine down into a spawner room beside a chest.

You also stopped 5 blocks above the spawner room, dug in random directions almost as if to show that you were thinking about going a different way, then turned again to perfectly fall into the spawner room.

I also watched you stop above a base, look around it from the surface, and continue on your way the other day but you chose not to dig into it. Can you explain that?

On a side note, how were you holding down the key to place chorus for the farm that you got rid of? When you were using it, you were constantly triggering the anticheat in a way that does not happened if you are just holding down right click.

Attachments

• rfewhl0bSmuq0RW-kQ1IVg.png
    rfewhl0bSmuq0RW-kQ1IVg.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 107
  • tUm1vCssTySQt4bii7pXoQ.png
    tUm1vCssTySQt4bii7pXoQ.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 124

Latest posts

Members online