Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

Member Name Andy

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: RagoLama

Length of Ban: Permad

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft perm ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : none of them

Staff who have warned you previously : none of them

Reason for ban on record : Doxing

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Cause i made a joke about doxing, then proceeded to say that it was dedicated other xylophones as an attempt to lessen the blow of my terrible joke

What is your explanation of this reason? I just wanted an answer and the owner didnt answer me, nor did any other helper so its aggravating to be new to a server but since they have a good amount of players they dont care to ban the ones that make threats.

Why should we unban you? Because if I was serious about doxing and actually had a sliver of the skill it requires to dox then it wouldnt matter if u banned me, besides this is one of the best drug servers I have ever been on, the chat is active and the staff obviously care about keeping the toxic/annoying people out so I would love to keep playing it if possible.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I just wont type in chat until I grow half my brain back because apparently I dont think about what I say

How can we trust you again? You can trust me beacuse I do have friends on the server and I dont want to stop playing with them, they are irl friends and I quite enjoying playing minecraft while they are on the same server as me.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? You should consider unbanning me because I just said one thing stupid, I'll read the rules and I will not say that stupid thing ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts