Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - _Super_Nova_

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Super_Nova_

Member Name _Super_Nova_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: _Super_Nova_

Length of Ban: 4 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp-banned

Staff who banned you : NoodlyAppendage

Staff who dealt with you : ? NoodlyAppendage (I guess but he didn't rly say anything)

Staff who have warned you previously : None (not for this)

Reason for ban on record : "Accomplice to faction hopping / previous history"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The staff clearly thought I was taking advantage of someone who faction hopped to raid a base.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Someone on the server got a raid. I tpaed to them and tried getting into the base without luck. I then got a message from them about an hour later, claiming that they found a way in. I tpaed to them and raided with them, getting a few things here and there. And then I go on with my day. Then while I'm in jail, all of a sudden I get banned, with NoodlyAppendage claiming that I was an accomplice to faction hopping. I'm somewhat aware of what faction hopping is but i had no idea that's what the player did to get in. He said he used a tnt cannon.

Why should we unban you? I'm an active member of the community and I never purposely break the rules, especially in this situation (I wasn't even aware rules were being broken).

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will be more hesitant when random people claim to have a raid, and I'll make sure not to raid unless I see physical evidence of breaking in using tnt.

How can we trust you again? I'm not really sure. I mean I understand that trust was broken with my first ban for hacked client use and such. And that's completely reasonable, although the reason i got banned wasn't for cheating, it was because while trying to turn on fullbright (the only thing i rly used the client for in the first place), i clicked on spam by accident and it sent a message that i guess staff could tell was from a hacked client (idk how?). But I've completely stopped the use of any clients on the server, mainly because MC-Drugs is probably my favorite server to ever find, and I really don't want to risk losing not only the money I spent, but also the time I've spent playing the game.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I understand why I was banned but I just wish I could have been talked to rather than immediately banned. Because I had know idea I was with someone who faction hopped. And if they had asked, I could have cleared it up and told them that I had no idea that the players faction hopped. Also, thanks for taking the time to read all of this <3

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Ban shortened
2days

You were aware that the base was not raided legitimately and you didn't tell an admin. Please be a model citizen when you return to the server.

_Super_Nova_

I didn't know ;-; I just didn't see where they got in. Idk. It was a big base but the outer layer was just made of cobble and lava so i figured they tnted into it. But, regardless, understood. I'll be a model citizen when i return, and i apologize for any trouble i may have caused.

LokiMain

Ban shortened
2days

You were aware that the base was not raided legitimately and you didn't tell an admin. Please be a model citizen when you return to the server.
How was it not raided legitimately? No faction hopping occurred and I have no idea why I was banned for faction hopping. Please explain your thoughts on what happened because I am confident that you are wrong on a few things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.