Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - 00TheAnimal00

Status
Not open for further replies.

00TheAnimal00

Member Name 00TheAnimal00

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: 00TheAnimal00

Length of Ban: permenant

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft perm ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : exploiting?

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i have no clue

What is your explanation of this reason? banned while offline/afk

Why should we unban you? I have done nothing wrong and haven't been shown proof of anything

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Check every single rule before i play because i dont wanna break any even though i do not know what i did

How can we trust you again? I will make sure to follow every rule and do things right

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I was offline and i have done nothing wrong i would like to know what me and my faction members Hunt191, and Chief_Zach have done as well

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
I was asked to look into a base that was raided when doing so I found the 3 of you had been in the base. I seen that your buddies got tped in by you but I could not find any logs of how you got into the base. I waited a hour standing in front of you hoping you would come back so you could explain how you got in. At that point I was logging off for the night so I banned the 3 of you tell we could talk about how you got in.

00TheAnimal00

There was a block broken and if you go down to the wheat farm of that base you can see an example in the wall it was there was a block broken in the first layer of wall but the second layer was right behind it making an airpocket allowing us to cegg in

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
i have checked the base again there was no air pocket in the area u got into.

00TheAnimal00

but there was no exploiting i dont know how you think we got into that base but it was 100% legit and just a flaw in their base building skills and it may be fixed now that we already raided it but if i could get on and show you an example you could see

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
I rolled back the base to before you got in thats how I know there was no air pocket.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.