play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Aegis & X2F on the defence against one lonely 'girth'

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
2017-07-03_11.51.46.png
The members wait patiently to find any source of the missing lingering girth.
2017-07-03_11.50.43.png

MyDot gets aggressive and swings his sword as if he was in a 1.8 PVP server. Very intimidating as he missed be by 10 metres.
2017-07-03_11.50.04.png

This is the hideous cannon that was used to get their obsidian block to 30 hp in about 3 hours.

This indeed was the funniest moment I have ever had with them. Mainly because some of the members only are familiar with the letter 'L'. I will later be contacting a cannoning man with a degree in Minecraft physics. Unless of course, you want to buy the coordinates aha.

*THIS IS A JOKE AND THEREFORE DON'T BELONG IN FACTION DRAMA*

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
Uh.. okay.

Put it in Faction Drama when you actually get into the base. Until then, we will be on the lookout for any girthy boys lurking around.

P.S: At least our claims actually prevent people from being able to mine into the base. ;)

Last edited:

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
Uh.. okay.

Put it in Faction Drama when you actually get into the base. Until then, we will be on the lookout for any girthy boys lurking around. This thread is a joke and you take everything serious ☺

PS : I don't care

P.S: At least our claims actually prevent people from being able to mine into the base. ;)

You love going on the past, take a look in the present that claim is preventing you from building your walls. Yet again that base wasn't mine and you had nothing to do with raiding it.

PS: I didn't need to mine when I blew through four of your walls with my ally.

Last edited:

olicon

Mod
Staff member
Contributor
MVP+
2023 Gold Founder
You love going on the past, take a look in the present that claim is preventing you from building your walls. Yet again that base wasn't mine and you had nothing to do with raiding it.

PS: I didn't need to mine when I blew through four of your walls with my ally.

But we just rebuilt them. Besides, we don't need to build anymore walls; what's in our claim is enough.

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
What does the base have to do with protecting the rocket launcher? It just gets put in his E-Chest. Even if the base got leveled he would still have it lmao
It was a joke, I don't think he's stupid enough to leave a rocket launcher with all your members.

Latest posts

Members online