Donor Rank: none
Online time? (type /ot in game): 13:58
Discord/Teamspeak?: Discord
Timezone?: CST
How often do you play?: For a few hours every day
What other factions have you been in this map: Flink
What factions have you been in previous maps: None
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build and Mule
Why do you want to join the faction: I think it would enhance the experience and I have done mule jobs for ChickenChit and she seems cool.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes I do

Player that recommended you to the faction: Found it on my own
Thank you for your interest in Valhalla. Odin is Proud of you young one for taking the next step in your auto farm life, and it is our great honor to Welcome you into a place where no mere kings can go this is a Kingdom of Gods.
Message ChickenChit, Ethenhunter or ToxicityVII in game for an invite next time you're online.

Cjhuber

Staff member
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
In-Game name: NeroAlexander
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Kingpin
Donor Rank: VIP
Online time? (type /ot in game): 80 Hours
Discord/Teamspeak?: Yeah. Nero #9995
Timezone?: PST
How often do you play?: At least an hour or so daily since I've joined. On weekends I play on and off the whole day pretty much.
What other factions have you been in this map: CreamPie and my own solo faction.
What factions have you been in previous maps: This is my first map. The last time I played was a few years ago.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I'm very good at pvp. In my past I've mainly played on factions/ clan servers so pvp was the main focus. However, I can definitely contribute to any mining or creating of manual farms. I'm not too familiar with redstone but I plan on making a personal auto-farm so I'll end up learning no doubt.
Why do you want to join the faction: I plan on remaining very active on this server and would like to contribute and be apart of a solid group of players. I met one of your members when I was in CreamPie on the farm world and she was chill af and after observing other members I feel like Valhalla would be a great faction to be a member of.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes

Player that recommended you to the faction:
Thank you for your interest in Valhalla. Odin is Proud of you young one for taking the next step in your auto farm life, and it is our great honor to Welcome you into a place where no mere kings can go this is a Kingdom of Gods.
Message ChickenChit, Ethenhunter or ToxicityVII in game for an invite next time you're online.

itzmeizuki

In-Game name: itzmeizuki
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: junky
Online time? (type /ot in game): 20 min
Timezone?: EST
What other factions have you been in this map: None
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to learn more about the game and server, I also want to make some new friends.

AppleArmy

Hi! My IG name is AppleArmy, and I'm 19 y.o. living in the eastern time zone (USA). Right now my drug rank is mule and my donor rank is VIP, but I'm saving for MVP+.

Online time? (type /ot in game): Around 15 hours in MCDrugs, and a few hundred in Hypixel.
Discord/Teamspeak?: Yes! I use Disc often. Martovy#7407
Timezone?: Eastern
How often do you play?: 3-4 hours a day. Sometimes more, if it's the weekend.
What other factions have you been in this map: My own faction AppleBoys.
What factions have you been in previous maps: N/A
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Farm, Build, Sell, Raid
Why do you want to join the faction: I'm new but y'all seem like a pretty nice group of people. I'd like to stick with a faction for this wipe so I can learn more about MCD.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes!
Player that recommended you to the faction: n/a

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: itzmeizuki
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: junky
Online time? (type /ot in game): 20 min
Timezone?: EST
What other factions have you been in this map: None
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to learn more about the game and server, I also want to make some new friends.

You have not shown enough courage in battle. We regret to Deny you, to the glorious auto-farm life that is Valhalla. Come back when you are ready to die with courage and honor.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
Hi! My IG name is AppleArmy, and I'm 19 y.o. living in the eastern time zone (USA). Right now my drug rank is mule and my donor rank is VIP, but I'm saving for MVP+.

Online time? (type /ot in game): Around 15 hours in MCDrugs, and a few hundred in Hypixel.
Discord/Teamspeak?: Yes! I use Disc often. Martovy#7407
Timezone?: Eastern
How often do you play?: 3-4 hours a day. Sometimes more, if it's the weekend.
What other factions have you been in this map: My own faction AppleBoys.
What factions have you been in previous maps: N/A
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Farm, Build, Sell, Raid
Why do you want to join the faction: I'm new but y'all seem like a pretty nice group of people. I'd like to stick with a faction for this wipe so I can learn more about MCD.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes!
Player that recommended you to the faction: n/a

You have not shown enough courage in battle. We regret to Deny you, to the glorious auto-farm life that is Valhalla. Come back when you are ready to die with courage and honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.