Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Revenant Is Recruiting!
Some info about Revenant
We were founded in June of 2019 originally!
The faction is lead by some of the oldest players on the server, whomst have extensive knowledge
We are strongly known for our pvp ability, however we are strong players rank-wise, on the 2020 map 8/11 of the Drug Lord plinths are occupied by our members!
That's about it, have any other questions? /mail send Lurnn or /msg Lurnn In-game
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Formerly Vertigo and Misfits! Revenant is back and better then ever!
I decided to note this here and I will also note it in the main post
Upon joining the faction you will not instantly gain access to any bases or farms for free.
You may be kicked at any time.
You may be asked to pay for vaults if you wish to use them or access to farms if you wish to use them, (claimed only)
Being active with us in VC, (discord) will higher your chances of progressing in the faction as a whole significantly.
We will expect many of you to vc, as it's a good way for us to build trust with you and just friendship in general

TL: DR
Please VC, active in discord.
No free farms
You could be kicked
You are required to join the discord:

https://discord.gg/sMpKqWj

Copy and paste the format below

In-Game name:
Donor Rank:
Online time? (type /ot in game):
Discord?:
Timezone?:
How often do you play?:
What other factions have you been in this map if any:
What factions have you been in last map (if you played):
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):
Why do you want to join the faction:
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?:
The player that recommended you to the faction if any:

Current Roster (Main Faction)
Leaders
Lurnn, galaktias, 14Squared, GlucoseDaddy, Crytsal, Cthan, PeteyBong
Senior Officers
Campstantine, Cjhuber, Giit, YeetLoaf__, Animosity_TV
Officers
Conches, PokaDot22, An_Am, 36s, Fathherr, jakeman5
Members
Gokayy, Kotae1, Djscales101, sarahra, Sataaaaaan, SayNothing, RustyWalls, vivpanda, NotSion, ALostPaperBag, lrlabiche, heckabur, alfiepanda101, toxic_downed

Last edited:
In-Game name: SirPenguin
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: i dont understand this question
Donor Rank:this one either
Online time? (type /ot in game): a lot
Discord?: yes
Timezone?: yes
How often do you play?: often
What other factions have you been in this map if any: 4th
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): 4th
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Talk about Lurnn and his dog
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 10/10 would roast again
Why do you want to join the faction: i dont
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: you have these?

The player that recommended you to the faction: hMMM

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Denied

I am the only one who can / will accept applications on this thead

Last edited:

Slave_Mango

In-Game name: Slave_Mango
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Drug- Grower
Donor Rank: Legacy VIP
Online time? (type /ot in game): currently 100h and 2mins
Discord?: yes it is: Slave 'Mango Emoji' #4084
Timezone?: Mountian Timezone
How often do you play?: almost everyday for anywhere between 2-8 hours
What other factions have you been in this map if any: BloodCrew
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): my own factions (cant remember name)
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): build farms and excavate massive spaces for the fac or farms
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp 4/10 building 8/10 autofarms 8/10
Why do you want to join the faction: because honestly you guys seem like awesome people and are always active unlike other facs ive seen and the current one im in.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes.

The player that recommended you to the faction: No one. I asked Lurnn about applying.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Accepted

/f join Vertigo next time you're online.

Percy13688

In-Game name: Percy13688
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Trafficker
Donor Rank: MVP
Online time? (type /ot in game): 41 hours 30 minutes
Discord?: kermitdafrog
Timezone?: Eastern Daylight Time
How often do you play?: During the week about 2-4 hours weekends vary but typically range from 5-10 hours
What other factions have you been in this map if any: I was apart of OGKushFarms but we disbanded due to inactivity
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): OGKushFarms, as that was, are most active period

What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Building and Autofarms are definitely my favorite things to do
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PvP - I would give myself a solid 6 as I'm not that good in my mind compared to a lot of other players and hope to get better. Building - 9 I had to think about this one as a Builder you can't really ever be satisfied with a build there is always something to improve so I say a 9. Auto Farms are a 10 I have massive farms that I made for my faction containing a 7x7 chunk wheat farm, 2 6x6 cactus farms and a 5x5 nether wart farm.

Why do you want to join the faction: I'm really tired of being a solo player it was fun for a while but after a while, you want to stop playing.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: I do

The player that recommended you to the faction: Nobody recommended me as I am a solo player as of 2 months after the map reset

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Accepted

/f join vertigo in game next time your on

Jukst5

In-Game name: Jukst5
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: DrugBaron
Donor Rank: VIP+
Online time? (type /ot in game): 120 hrs
Discord?: Juk3Hunna#1658
Timezone?: CEST
How often do you play?: 3 to 4 hours a day
What other factions have you been in this map if any: OhChit
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): OhChit and another one can't remember
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Build anything
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 5/10 - 9/10 - 8/10
Why do you want to join the faction: I feel alone since I left OhChit
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: I do

The player that recommended you to the faction: No one

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Denied

Last edited:

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
In-Game name: willifolts
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: trafficker, though will probably be grower by the time you see this
Donor Rank: VIP+ Legacy
Online time? (type /ot in game): 15hrs
Discord?: willifolts#3122
Timezone?: EST
How often do you play?: Pretty much every day
What other factions have you been in this map if any: none
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): none
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): build/redstone
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP 6/10 Build 8/10 AutoFarm 7/10
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to join a community in server and find people to play with a little more deeply than just interacting in chat.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes

The player that recommended you to the faction: none

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Accepted

/f join vertigo next time you are online

Reporterer

In-Game name: reporterer
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: drug cartel
Donor Rank: none
Online time? (type /ot in game): 164h 32m
Discord?: reporterer/asikesa#6043
Timezone?: california (pst or pdt, idk)
How often do you play?: like every day, 3-6 hours
What other factions have you been in this map if any: vortex
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): n/a
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): pvp, and build(statues
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 6.5/10 pvp, 8.5-9/10 building, 8/10 autofarms
Why do you want to join the faction: Because you guys are usually Pvping, and I like pvp and wanna get better at it (I'm not too good at 1.12 pvp)
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yeah
The player that recommended you to the faction: giit

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Denied

You are still in vortex, and currently also a mod in vortex denied for simply being in a fac currently, and because you could potentially inside.

SmellThisRag

In-Game name: SmellThisRag
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Mule (Previously played the server on another account that was hacked)
Donor Rank: None (Buying one tomorrow)
Online time? (type /ot in game): One hour and 9 mins (But was a grower on my old account with many hours in the game.
Discord?: Yes.
Timezone?: EST,
How often do you play?: Almost every day.
What other factions have you been in this map if any: I have been in one faction with a few friends that never got big. '"Lakedaimon."
What factions have you been in the last map (if you played): Wasn't in a faction the last map.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): I like building farms and spending time actually AFKing and farming.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP=5 Building=7/8 Autofarms=6/7
Why do you want to join the faction: I am looking for a faction that would both be fun but get me back into the server
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes, I do.

(Can explain more about my past situation with my account if needed.)

Last edited:

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Denied

Last edited:

BeatboxSB

In-Game name: BeatboxSB
Drug Rank / Cop Rank: MassProducer/Helper
Donor Rank: N/A
Online time? (type /ot in game): 205h
Discord?: BeatboxSB#9323
Timezone?: CEST during the summer and UTC+1 during winter time.
How often do you play?: I try to play every day, but it isn't always that I manage to do so. Lately, the weather outside here in Norway has been unusually good. Close to 90 degreece F which is very warm for being in Norway. For this reason, I might not be online as much these days as I normally would.
What other factions have you been in this map if any: None. I have actually never been in a faction ever in all of Minecraft *nervous face*.
What factions have you been in last map (if you played): None.
What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Probably building.
What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PvP: 4, building: 7-8 and autofarms: 2. I would rate myself higher in PvP and building, but I haven't played much after the latest updates of Minecraft. Which is why I am careful with the ratings here. There has been new stuff added like new blocks and such, and I also believe PvP has been changed to a certain extent.
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to see what a faction can bring to the gameplay. It will also be nice with claimed land to keep my stuff safer from raiders and such. I am also curious to see how a faction works and what other stuff it might be helpful with. A community to play together with would also be great, as I have played solo now for a very long time.
Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Certainly!
The player that recommended you to the faction: Lurnn messaged me ingame a few weeks ago and told me that I should apply. At that time me and some irl friends were planning on making a faction, but then they suddenly got tired of playing. So now I am left by myself for now atleast.

Latest posts

Members online