Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Kittens Recruitment 2023-2024

50PercentOff

2023 Gold Founder
Kittens Recruitment

About Kittens:

• Sun is a returning faction ran by kSoren.
  • We are a raiding/PvP oriented faction, but are looking for people with all different skills sets.
  • All major decision in the faction are voted on by all the members, including faction ranks, accepting new members, and course of action as the faction moves forward. This ensures that no matter how new you are, you will always have a say in what happens within the faction!
  • Ranks and access to vaults are earned over time, do not come in expecting free ranks/items as we believe that everything should be gained with trust and hard work over time.
  • If you have any questions about the faction or the application, feel free to message any of the above mentioned players on discord.
Requirements:
  • At least 50 hours on the server (the more the better)
  • We would like to to have the rank of chemist or above, but this is not a necessity to be accepted
  • The ability to be online at least twice a week to maintain your faction power
  • Able to communicate through discord, voice chat is preferred (and meow in these voice chats), but not needed
  • Willingness to help with base building, raids, or PvP

Please use the form below for your application:

IGN:

Time Zone:

In-game Rank:

Total Online Time:

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #):

Previous Factions, If Any:

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A):

What Skills Can You Bring to Kittens?:

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCLabs?:

Why Should we Accept you Over Others?

You can expect a response within 1 week from date of application

Last edited:

Sp00xii

IGN: Sp00xii

Time Zone: EST

In-game Rank: chemist

Total Online Time: 39 hours

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): Spook #0969

Previous Factions, If Any: apllied to retirement but they wouldnt invite me and told me to apply here

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A): N/A

What Skills Can You Bring to Sun?: im decent at building and pvp, im laid back and am looking to make new friends on the server

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCLabs?: running/frisking, farming, talking to people on the server.

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? im a pretty laid back person and easy to get along with. i try to help others when i can and always be kind.

Last edited:

WillowTheWhisp

IGN: Willow_The_Whisp (Formerly CrashHappen)

In-game Rank: BioEngineer

Total Online Time: 66H and 56M (Check under the name CrashHappen)

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): Willow#3048

Previous Factions, If Any: No

What Skills Can You Bring to Sun?: Architectural design, former PvP experience on StoneWorks, I'm good with working inside a faction and am willing to do anything that is needed of me.

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCLabs?: Talking with other players, runner jobs, and mega farming

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? Because of all the players who have returned to MCL after the rebrand in the past month, I've made the most progress in terms of actual farming and leveling my chems. I think I could bring a lot to the table and want to see this faction thrive!

Last edited:

50PercentOff

2023 Gold Founder
IGN: Willow_The_Whisp (Formerly CrashHappen)

In-game Rank: BioEngineer

Total Online Time: 66H and 56M (Check under the name CrashHappen)

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): Willow#3048

Previous Factions, If Any: No

What Skills Can You Bring to Sun?: Architectural design, former PvP experience on StoneWorks, I'm good with working inside a faction and am willing to do anything that is needed of me.

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCLabs?: Talking with other players, runner jobs, and mega farming

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? Because of all the players who have returned to MCL after the rebrand in the past month, I've made the most progress in terms of actual farming and leveling my chems. I think I could bring a lot to the table and want to see this faction thrive!
ACCEPTED

CreeperHasMuffin

About Sun:
  • Sun is a new faction this map ran by vviole.
  • We are a raiding/PvP oriented faction, but are looking for people with all different skills sets.
  • We also are not afraid to get our hands dirty, so if your looking to get into some action, this is the place for you!
  • All major decision in the faction are voted on by all the members, including faction ranks, accepting new members, and course of action as the faction moves forward. This ensures that no matter how new you are, you will always have a say in what happens within the faction!
  • Ranks and access to vaults are earned over time, do not come in expecting free ranks/items as we believe that everything should be gained with trust and hard work over time.
  • If you have any questions about the faction or the application, feel free to message any of the above mentioned players on discord.
Requirements:
  • At least 25+ hours on the server (the more the better)
  • We would like to to have the rank of chemist or above, but this is not a necessity to be accepted
  • Able to communicate through discord, voice chat is preferred, but not needed

IGN: creeperhascake

In-game Rank: Phamocologist

Total Online Time: 50hr

Do you have discord RussiaDefender#9999

Previous Factions, If Any: Retirement

Reasons you left I was too high energy

What Skills Can You Bring to Sun?: Farming, building, PVP

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCLabs?: runner jobs or buying keys

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? cuz im el chapo

ImySnifyFish

Kittens Recruitment

About Kittens:

Requirements:
  • Able to communicate through discord, voice chat is preferred (and meow in these voice chats), but not needed

IGN: ImySnifyFish

Time Zone: GMT

In-game Rank: ASS - istant

Total Online Time: 5 hours in 2 days

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): ImySniffyFish#4337

Previous Factions, If Any: NA

What Skills Can You Bring to Kittens?: Funny jokes, good soundboard, willing to do boring jobs for the faction which no one wants to do, prepared to dedicate my life for thefaction

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCLabs?: exploring to find precious items

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? because I'm better than everyone else x

axzdbd

IGN: axzdbd

Time Zone: GMT +6

In-game Rank: VIP+ (if it is about the free rank, then junky cuz i joined a while ago)

Total Online Time: 1hr 39min

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): axzdbd#3924

Not in this season, but I was in eden before

I just stopped playing

I am decent at pvp, I am good at farming aswell which will truly add value to the faction

Drugs - other than that, farming and pvping. I also love the community

I think that I have a very good skillset that can add a lot of value to the faction

ChargedKnife

IGN:ChargedKnife

Time Zone:EST

In-game Rank:Bioengineer

Total Online Time:50 hours + 100+ last map

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #):Charged#2456

Previous Factions, If Any:N/A

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A):N/A

What Skills Can You Bring to Kittens?:like a decade plus of mc experience+ someone who likes to grind and doesnt mind spending hours making farms/ expanding

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCLabs?:to grind and make money

Why Should we Accept you Over Others cause i grind plus kittens are homies fr

Last edited:

HeyItsMoss

IGN: HeyItsMoss

Time Zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time

In-game Rank: Chemist

Total Online Time: 92 hours

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): Mossy#6969

Previous Factions, If Any: nah

What Skills Can You Bring to Kittens?: Im a decent builder and i like to farm and do grindy tasks

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCLabs?: building and farming and terraforming

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? because meow uwu

50PercentOff

2023 Gold Founder

What Skills Can You Bring to Kittens?: Im a decent builder and i like to farm and do grindy tasks

accepted!!!!!

igndrugs

IGN: DRUgS

Time Zone: Eastern

In-game Rank: idk default ig

Total Online Time: like 2 seconds

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): not gonna put this on here but ill send in game

Previous Factions, If Any: none

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A): n/a

What Skills Can You Bring to Kittens?: awesomeness

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCLabs?: no idea i just joined

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? i am drugs

50PercentOff

2023 Gold Founder
IGN: DRUgS

Time Zone: Eastern

In-game Rank: idk default ig

Total Online Time: like 2 seconds

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): not gonna put this on here but ill send in game

Previous Factions, If Any: none

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A): n/a

What Skills Can You Bring to Kittens?: awesomeness

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCLabs?: no idea i just joined

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? i am drugs
dealt with you ingame, accepted

50PercentOff

2023 Gold Founder
IGN: axzdbd

Time Zone: GMT +6

In-game Rank: VIP+ (if it is about the free rank, then junky cuz i joined a while ago)

Total Online Time: 1hr 39min

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): axzdbd#3924

Not in this season, but I was in eden before

I just stopped playing

I am decent at pvp, I am good at farming aswell which will truly add value to the faction

Drugs - other than that, farming and pvping. I also love the community

I think that I have a very good skillset that can add a lot of value to the faction
Denied due to applying to other factions

50PercentOff

2023 Gold Founder

accepted, talked in game.

chiiwvttz001

Kittens Recruitment

About Kittens:

Requirements:

IGN: chiiwvttz001

In-game Rank: Chemist (no prestige)

Total Online Time: 230 Hours

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): Greek#9073

Previous Factions, If Any: Medusa

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A): Inactive members

What Skills Can You Bring to Kittens?: Great pvp skills and skillful plays

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCLabs?: getting money and rich tbh

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? i learn from mistakes and i dont have a ego

mushii3

Kittens Recruitment

About Kittens:

Requirements:

IGN:Mushii3

Time Zone:est

In-game Rank:pharmacologist

Total Online Time:229H

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #):Young savage#4142

Previous Factions, If Any: medusa

Inactive
I am decent pvper, I can build some auto farms, Melon,Pumpkin.
Building, fighting
I am friends with blackbill I would love to be in kittens thing you guys are really well organized

creepyelites

IGN: creepyelites

Time Zone: GMT (London UK)

In-game Rank: Bioengineer

Total Online Time: 37 hours 4 minutes

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): [F34R] Sonny#1121

Previous Factions, If Any: N/A

What Skills Can You Bring to Kittens?: Dedicated farming, task completion, involved in events.

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCLabs?: The ability to farm and trying to make the most efficient farms possible. I play while working and just farm but I get more involved outside of work hours.

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? Well, firstly, I complete tasks. Menial/boring tasks, are usually ignored due to the nature of them but are perfect for me while working from home. I used to play Minecraft and this server many many years back when it first opened and was in my opinion really good at PvP, I have however only started playing Minecraft recently after a few years but I am learning all the new mechanics and PvP elements quickly.

I will be on almost everyday without fail, I want to be somewhere we can all benefit off each other and improve together. I have amassed many hours in a few days by simply playing while I work, 9/10+ hours a day, by the time this is read/checked I will probably have hit well over 50 hours.

I understand I have recently returned and will need time to refamiliarise myself with the game, the new mechanics etc, but it will pay off with my activity level for the faction and how much I can dedicate.

TheDarkOrder

IGN: TheDarkOrder

Time Zone: Central Standard Time

In-game Rank: Assistant

Total Online Time: 173 hours and 8 minutes

Do you have discord (if so please put your discord name and #): mrwhiteyisawesome

Previous Factions, If Any: Last map, I was in Reclusive but this map I haven't been in any factions

Reasons you left (If you were not in another faction put N/A): Reclusive wasn't continued into this map

What Skills Can You Bring to Kittens?: I can greatly assist the Kittens reach the top as I am pretty familiar with the server and a member of your faction so the transition into the faction can be more easier perhaps.

What do you Enjoy Doing on MCLabs?: Farming, I would say that's my favorite thing to do

Why Should we Accept you Over Others? I think I have the right skillset and personality you all are looking for. I am active multiple times a week and with notice can help out with most tasks. I am a team player and will always do my best to help out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.