Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Gold Clan Faction Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanSex

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Gold Clan is Recruiting!​
Info
  • Were mainly a farming faction with factions in both worlds.
  • Founded this map and gonna stick this map out.
  • We use discord as our main form of communication and it will be required to join!
  • Any more questions you can /mail GolD_Rogers or Dan0308
Please Copy and Paste the below app!
In-Game Name:
Age:
Rank:
Donor Rank:
Your /ot in game:
Time Zone:
How active are you?:
Why do you want to join us?:
How will you benefit us?:

 

killthepigs2

New Member
In-Game Name: killthepigs2
Age: 20
Rank: Trafficker
Donor Rank: MVP +
Your /ot in game: 313 Hours 49 Minutes
Time Zone: GMT +9
How active are you?: I play for 4-8 hours a day
Why do you want to join us?: I'm looking to be more involved in the community/network and acquire more wealth.
How will you benefit us?: I am more than happy to farm and gather resources and contribute however I can.
 

Siper76589

New Member
In-Game Name: Siper76589
Age: 20
Rank: Chemist
Donor Rank: MVP +
Your /ot in game: 79hrs
Time Zone: EST
How active are you?: I play for 4-6 hours a day
Why do you want to join us?: I'm looking to be more involved in the community and acquire more money.
How will you benefit us?: I can build massive farms and gather resources
 

i71

New Member
In-Game Name: i71
Age: 17
Rank: Producer
Donor Rank: None
Your /ot in game: 30 Hours
Time Zone: EST
How active are you?: I am on everyday for around 4 hours.
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to be apart of a strong faction and build a good relationship together with them.
How will you benefit us?: I can bring many skills to Gold Clan such as good communication, activeness, and skillful combat.
 
Last edited:

GolD

New Member
2022 Gold Founder
In-Game Name: killthepigs2
Age: 20
Rank: Trafficker
Donor Rank: MVP +
Your /ot in game: 313 Hours 49 Minutes
Time Zone: GMT +9
How active are you?: I play for 4-8 hours a day
Why do you want to join us?: I'm looking to be more involved in the community/network and acquire more wealth.
How will you benefit us?: I am more than happy to farm and gather resources and contribute however I can.

APPROVED
 

GolD

New Member
2022 Gold Founder
In-Game Name: Siper76589
Age: 20
Rank: Chemist
Donor Rank: MVP +
Your /ot in game: 79hrs
Time Zone: EST
How active are you?: I play for 4-6 hours a day
Why do you want to join us?: I'm looking to be more involved in the community and acquire more money.
How will you benefit us?: I can build massive farms and gather resources

APPROVED
 

GolD

New Member
2022 Gold Founder
In-Game Name: i71
Age: 17
Rank: Producer
Donor Rank: None
Your /ot in game: 30 Hours
Time Zone: EST
How active are you?: I am on everyday for around 4 hours.
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to be apart of a strong faction and build a good relationship together with them.
How will you benefit us?: I can bring many skills to Gold Clan such as good communication, activeness, and skillful combat.



APPROVED
 

50PercentOff

Member
2023 Gold Founder
In-Game Name: i71
Age: 17
Rank: Producer
Donor Rank: None
Your /ot in game: 30 Hours
Time Zone: EST
How active are you?: I am on everyday for around 4 hours.
Why do you want to join us?: I would like to be apart of a strong faction and build a good relationship together with them.
How will you benefit us?: I can bring many skills to Gold Clan such as good communication, activeness, and skillful combat.
I will invite you when I get on
 

Soiledb0ngwater

New Member
In-Game Name: soiledbongwater
Age: 16
Rank: Drugbaron
Donor Rank: None
Your /ot in game: 124 hours
Time Zone: Gmt 4
How active are you?: I am active every day for 4 to 8 hours
Why do you want to join us?: My base recently got raided and you guys seem like a pretty chill fac and i would like to help and meet new people.
How will you benefit us?: I can bring many skills to Gold Clan such as good communication, activeness, and skillful combat.
 

SadDirt

New Member
In-Game Name: SadDirt
Age: 14
Rank: Trafficker
Donor Rank: None
Your /ot in game: 5 Hours
Time Zone: PST
How active are you?: I can be active everyday if I am needed to.
Why do you want to join us?: Just looking for a faction to vibe with
How will you benefit us?: I used to be a factions god, Mostly played making walls sadly I don't do that anymore. Also help out new members once I get shown around myself.
 
Last edited:

GolD

New Member
2022 Gold Founder
In-Game Name: soiledbongwater
Age: 16
Rank: Drugbaron
Donor Rank: None
Your /ot in game: 124 hours
Time Zone: Gmt 4
How active are you?: I am active every day for 4 to 8 hours
Why do you want to join us?: My base recently got raided and you guys seem like a pretty chill fac and i would like to help and meet new people.
How will you benefit us?: I can bring many skills to Gold Clan such as good communication, activeness, and skillful combat.

Bro are you really camps?? xD
 

GolD

New Member
2022 Gold Founder
In-Game Name: soiledbongwater
Age: 16
Rank: Drugbaron
Donor Rank: None
Your /ot in game: 124 hours
Time Zone: Gmt 4
How active are you?: I am active every day for 4 to 8 hours
Why do you want to join us?: My base recently got raided and you guys seem like a pretty chill fac and i would like to help and meet new people.
How will you benefit us?: I can bring many skills to Gold Clan such as good communication, activeness, and skillful combat.


APPROVED
 

TheMVPforeall

New Member
Gold Clan is Recruiting!​
Info
  • Were mainly a farming faction with factions in both worlds.
  • Founded this map and gonna stick this map out.
  • We use discord as our main form of communication and it will be required to join!
  • Any more questions you can /mail GolD_Rogers or Dan0308
Please Copy and Paste the below app!
In-Game Name:
Age:
Rank:
Donor Rank:
Your /ot in game:
Time Zone:
How active are you?:
Why do you want to join us?:
How will you benefit us?:
 

TheMVPforeall

New Member
In-Game Name: TheMVPforeal
Age: 17
Rank: Grower
Donor Rank: MVP
Your /ot in game: 58 hours 15 minutes
Time Zone: Central
How active are you?: Very, I'm active daily, and between 4-10 hours a day
Why do you want to join us?: I have been looking for a faction that suits my needs and the Gold Clan is exactly what I want. A primarily farming faction is just right for me.
How will you benefit us?: I can build many farms, I'm decent with redstone and I'll be on to afk, harvest every day
 

50PercentOff

Member
2023 Gold Founder
In-Game Name: TheMVPforeal
Age: 17
Rank: Grower
Donor Rank: MVP
Your /ot in game: 58 hours 15 minutes
Time Zone: Central
How active are you?: Very, I'm active daily, and between 4-10 hours a day
Why do you want to join us?: I have been looking for a faction that suits my needs and the Gold Clan is exactly what I want. A primarily farming faction is just right for me.
How will you benefit us?: I can build many farms, I'm decent with redstone and I'll be on to afk, harvest every day
ACCEPTED. I will notify Gold to invite you when I next talk to him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Top