Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Dear mods and admins...(and owner ofc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smrekii

Why won't my appeal be approved or at least checked, everything was clearly stated in paragraph and I don't get why is it so big a problem to at least check it. The biggest problem here is that one of your Trial Admins made a HUGE mistake banning me for x-raying which I wasn't even doing and you all won't even validate my appeal. Democracy at its finest.

Roseechu

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
Hello. Appeals on MCL are done through a format/template which allows for all appeals to be viewed easily and clearly in present and future times. Creating paragraphs and other threads are not accepted as a valid appeal. Craanky, the trial admin, has asked if you could create a valid appeal using the template located at the top of the main ban appeal page and then she would be happy to go through it. Instead of following these quick and easy instructions which your friend completed (and got unbanned), you proceeded to argue and create numerous threads.

When someone is banned/muted, their behaviour and actions after this are what staff take note on. Your threads will not be looked through as a valid appeal until you follow the correct format. Please either create a new appeal following the format and i will get Craanky to look at it when she is active or wait out your ban period, thank you.

Smrekii

What threads are we talking about exactly? I don't think I will appeal in the stated format because I think it won't change your opinions as much. As I said earlier, everything is so so so clearly stated in the appeal that I created yesterday, and because of that, I don't see why won't you make an exception for this one time and consider my appeal. I don't want to start any fights with the whole staff, but I also don't think that its fair for you to not consider already stated appeal. Just wanted to play on the server why is it such a big problem...

Roseechu

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
The threads mentioned consist of;
- Three seperate threads including quotes about Freedom of Speech
- "I KNOW YOU SAW MY APPEAL CRAANKY"
- "Craanky ban appeal"
- "MANEEEE"

We expect the same standard of punishment appeals from ALL members of MCL. Due to you coming to the conclusion that you will not be making a ban appeal, you can view at what day and time you will be unbanned through our 'bans' sections of the website, thank you.

Smrekii

Okay stop being so formal for once, why are you all making such a big deal out of this situation? I just appealed without even knowing that there is actual format for it and why you do not want to consider it?

Roseechu

Trial Admin
Staff member
Trial Admin
You were given reasoning by Craanky and now myself. As i said before, we expect the same standard of appeals from everyone, this means we will not be accepting any appeals made incorrectly. It will take around 3 minutes to make an official ban appeal, 10 minutes if you struggle reading or spelling. I will not continue to repeat myself and i believe the other staff members will not either. So you can either make an appeal and hope for the best or wait out your punishment time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.