Username:

In-Game Name: Zexity101

Reason for ban being toxic, calling somebody a pdeophile

Length of ban: perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you Dak?

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? stop being rude, stop saying the things i was saying

Why do you think you were banned? I know i was bannd for being rude and immature, saying things that were not true

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because i enjoyed being a part of the server, i still want to be a part of it.
i dont have an explenation for my actions, i was just being rude for no reason

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't be saying the same things i did,, it was very immature and id prefer to just be playing on the server

How can you ensure we can trust you again? pay attention to my behavior if im allowed back on the server

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Im sorry, please allow me another chance

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied

You were well aware that your actions were going to get you black listed and still did it anyways. This shows us you don't respect the server, the community or the staff team. As this is a recent ban there is no way we will believe that you have changed, so the ban will not be removed.

Zexity00

No, i was not aware that i would be blacklisted. I do respect the server, so thats false. i have 2 accounts that both have mvp++ so your statement is incorrect maybe do a little research before you start assuming things. It is a recent ban, yes. But that does not mean id continue with the toxic behavior if im here making an effort to be back on the server just as easy to block me yet again if any issues had arised. It's alright though, i love how you want to assume my intentions.

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
you claiming you were not aware you would be black listed for the offence is a joke. With all the people that were black listed for doing what you did before your ban.

Black list bans can't be appealed, especially ones that have been handed out this map.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
if it was a perm ban yes, but since its a black list you will not be unbanned.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.