Username:

In-Game Name: UnitivePants645

Reason for ban X-RAY

Length of ban: permanently

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) IN-GAME

Staff who banned you CraydorGM

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I think I was banned because i was caught X-Raying for ancient debris.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was x-raying because I was having trouble finding ancient debris and thought that I could get away with it but I did'nt.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will delete the X-ray texture pack off of my computer and I just wont be stupid and play the game like everyone else and not cheat and have fun the way y'all intended for us and also i just wont do it again because i don't want to be banned again.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? At the end of the day I probably don't have your trust and all I can say is you can trust me by just taking my word for it. Like if there is anything that I can do to gain your trust back I'm all ears but at the end of the day i'm not sure how to gain your trust back.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? All I want to say Is I am sorry for my actions and it wont happen again and if y'all could please forgive me that would be really appreciated. and on behalf of the two no's i put down earlier it is very possible that i did get warnings but if it was in the chat I did not see it and also no staff confronted me but if that did happen then i'm sorry for not getting the hint and well you wont need to confront me again because i wont break the rules anymore. And to finish all of this off is just please unban me and it wont happen again.

Have a good day,
UnitivePants645.

UnitivePants645

Username:

In-Game Name:
UnitivePants645

Reason for ban X-RAY

Length of ban: permanently

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) IN-GAME

Staff who banned you CraydorGM

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I think I was banned because i was caught X-Raying for ancient debris.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was x-raying because I was having trouble finding ancient debris and thought that I could get away with it but I did'nt.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will delete the X-ray texture pack off of my computer and I just wont be stupid and play the game like everyone else and not cheat and have fun the way y'all intended for us and also i just wont do it again because i don't want to be banned again.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? At the end of the day I probably don't have your trust and all I can say is you can trust me by just taking my word for it. Like if there is anything that I can do to gain your trust back I'm all ears but at the end of the day i'm not sure how to gain your trust back.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? All I want to say Is I am sorry for my actions and it wont happen again and if y'all could please forgive me that would be really appreciated. and on behalf of the two no's i put down earlier it is very possible that i did get warnings but if it was in the chat I did not see it and also no staff confronted me but if that did happen then i'm sorry for not getting the hint and well you wont need to confront me again because i wont break the rules anymore. And to finish all of this off is just please unban me and it wont happen again.

Have a good day,
UnitivePants645.
And I forgot to add on to this but of course it would be nice if i have no wait to play again but i will totally understand if i'm banned for like a week or something.

C

CraydorGM

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

This was your second offense for x-raying. Your second and last chance was blown by you coming back and x-raying a DAY after your ban expired. Come back after the reset in May without your texture pack.

Appeal denied.

UnitivePants645

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

This was your second offense for x-raying. Your second and last chance was blown by you coming back and x-raying a DAY after your ban expired. Come back after the reset in May without your texture pack.

Appeal denied.
ok thank you I will do so thank you for the feed back and have a good day

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.