Username:

In-Game Name: tigbitsmcgee

Reason for ban xray/freecam 2nd offence

Length of ban: permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you aubie2002

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? the staff member was probably drunk.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was not xraying or freecamming. I deleted the texture pack i had. I even made sure to ask staff if the other way of raiding i had been using was allowed or not (pieray) and was told it was not. I got lucky and when i did /rtp i saw a broken block in a pond that made a small waterfall downwards so i decided to dig down in that spot, stumbled upon a already raided base and then i get banned out of nowhere.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? idk i guess im not allowed to raid anymore..? i saw some broken blocks and dug down and whoop i get banned.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i already stated i removed the texture pack i had (i did so my first ban)

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? maybe request a screenshare before false banning someone permanatley. for fuck

Aubie

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2022 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied.

Last night, I watched you for at least 20 minutes, during which you heavily displayed signs of both xray and freecam. Your story of finding the base does not match with how you actually found the base, either. For these reasons, your appeal is denied.

tigbitsmcgee

straight cap because i was in my faction base 5 minutes before i /rtped. i saw broken blocks and thought someone had previously mined there, so i dug straight down and found an already raided base. if i had been xraying why would i mine into a raided base..? and if you were watching everything unfold why was i not banned until 5-10minutes after i found the base. Id like some footage of this supposed xray caught. i deleted the recourse pack so i find this hilarious

C

CraydorGM

After reviewing the video:
1) It will not be released. It has the potential to show other bases in the area.
2) It was very apparent that you were using Freecam. We have specific ways of detecting that, and it was obvious.
3) The base you dug into - the top layer of the world does not line up with what you said was there, and you dug straight down in a section that was untouched, directly into the base. You also dug into a base that yes, was already raided, but then went directly to a spot that when you dug down, took you into an unraided base.

Appeal is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.