Theradtazz
New Member
Username:
In-Game Name: Theradtazz
Reason for ban Overworld Greif/Theft chest
Length of ban: 3 days
Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game
Staff who banned you Nothing_but_fail
Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No
Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No
Why do you think you were banned? stealing from the chests of a previously griefed abandoned base
What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? It was a circumstance that I stumbled across the base while looking for sand; I wouldn't have stolen from an active base. Now I won't steal at all.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? dont touch other peoples bases.
How can you ensure we can trust you again? This was the first and last time I'll do anything like this.
What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? how can I atone for my sins...
In-Game Name: Theradtazz
Reason for ban Overworld Greif/Theft chest
Length of ban: 3 days
Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game
Staff who banned you Nothing_but_fail
Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No
Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No
Why do you think you were banned? stealing from the chests of a previously griefed abandoned base
What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? It was a circumstance that I stumbled across the base while looking for sand; I wouldn't have stolen from an active base. Now I won't steal at all.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? dont touch other peoples bases.
How can you ensure we can trust you again? This was the first and last time I'll do anything like this.
What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? how can I atone for my sins...