Member Name _Code_
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.
In Game Name: _Code_
Length of Ban: Perm
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm Ban
Staff who banned you : parcheesi15
Staff who dealt with you : No one talked to me
Staff who have warned you previously : None
Reason for ban on record : Reason: Alt of Mom_Took_My_Juul
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Me and my brother play on the same wifi connection, parcheesi incorrectly banned my brother and I without even talking to me beforehand.
What is your explanation of this reason? My brother and I play on the same IP and parcheesi believed my account was my little brother's alt.
Why should we unban you? I don't feel like I should be banned for a reason which isn't valid. Neither I nor my brother use alt accounts now, or ever will on your server.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will notify the staff that I and my brother play on the same IP adress so this false ban does not occur again.
How can we trust you again? I didn't do anything wrong in the first place. I try to be an upstanding member of the community and don't understand how this happened.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I really enjoy the server. I would really hate for all the time and money I put into the server to be wasted because of a false ban. Your staff team is very well selected and I'm hoping we can work this out fast and easily. I'm open to send little brother pictures if necessary.
! I'd also appreciate if you could unban my little brother's account Mom_Took_My_Juul. I'm also open to screen share if needed.
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.
In Game Name: _Code_
Length of Ban: Perm
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm Ban
Staff who banned you : parcheesi15
Staff who dealt with you : No one talked to me
Staff who have warned you previously : None
Reason for ban on record : Reason: Alt of Mom_Took_My_Juul
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Me and my brother play on the same wifi connection, parcheesi incorrectly banned my brother and I without even talking to me beforehand.
What is your explanation of this reason? My brother and I play on the same IP and parcheesi believed my account was my little brother's alt.
Why should we unban you? I don't feel like I should be banned for a reason which isn't valid. Neither I nor my brother use alt accounts now, or ever will on your server.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will notify the staff that I and my brother play on the same IP adress so this false ban does not occur again.
How can we trust you again? I didn't do anything wrong in the first place. I try to be an upstanding member of the community and don't understand how this happened.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I really enjoy the server. I would really hate for all the time and money I put into the server to be wasted because of a false ban. Your staff team is very well selected and I'm hoping we can work this out fast and easily. I'm open to send little brother pictures if necessary.
Last edited: