Im building a tree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
So I've started building a tree in the creative map. This is the rough outline I have made of it, and I will probably spending the greater portion of this weekend working on this. It should be pretty sweet looking when i finish it in a few weeks! I plan to put about 40 hours or so into this build, and I'm hoping it comes out as I see it in my head. If you are good at or have any experience with making houses in trees, feel free to contact me in game and help me build/brainstorm! I want this build to look as cool as possible, so I will take all the help I can get!
Screen Shot 2016-09-03 at 1.10.29 AM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-03 at 1.17.23 AM.png

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
Hey Harbey, I helped Ace with his plot earlier when he started it with some world edit. I don't know if this will help you but here is a link to some complex schematics. http://pastebin.com/raw/2WWbX2PA

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
A little update on this-
I think I'm going to wait until we can use voxelsniper to continue work on this build. As it involves lots of smoothing underneath things, it would be a great deal faster to work on this with voxelsniper instead of world edit.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
yeah sure! I won't be on much lately because of college but when voxelsniper is added, Ill try to get on and work on it. :)
Ill post here again when I get a chance to start in on it. It might not be for a week or two as I am planning on moving into a house near my college so I don't have to travel as far every day. Ill let you know when we are good to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online