Username:

In-Game Name: zuke6

Reason for ban Alterante account

Length of ban: permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you parcheesi15

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was on an alternate account, my other one had been banned months back

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I made an alternate account to have a clean slate after knowing I'd never be able to appeal on my main account. I simply wanted to come back and play on the server since I haven't experienced another like this one.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I want to apologize for my actions, I never meant any harm nor wrongdoings

How can you ensure we can trust you again? If need be, please contact me on my discord to further discuss the reasoning (thedrunkgun#5508)

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I hope we can start over again, I truly wanted to just play this server since I haven't been able to find anything as enjoyable as it, it's the only reason why I made an alternate account just to start over and play again. I also bought a rank knowing I'd play it consistently, if I won't be allowed back in at least I deserve a refund. Thank you and have a wonderful rest of your evening.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
With the history on your other account "thedrunkgun" you will not be unbanned for this map. Your ban will clear when the server resets in early-mid May, and you may rejoin the server then.

In regards to the rank that you purchased at about the same time as the ban, if you have not charged back the purchase, you can message the owner of the server, Dakotaa, in our discord to talk about this matter. https://discord.gg/x5cGk4W

- Appeal Denied

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.