Username:

In-Game Name: ucmeicu007

Reason for ban Auto clicker

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) Ing game

Staff who banned you Craanky

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? They probably say that I was clicking faster than 60 cps and thought it was a auto clicker

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was just holding down my spaces bar while watching a YouTube video

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'll probably just stick to running jobs now

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I've never done anything bad In this sever and the only other Waring/taking I received was from a missed understanding

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? I like your shirt

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal accepted.

Following extensive testing, I was able to reproduce most of the anticheat violations that you triggered just by rebinding left click to space and holding it down. I was not able to reproduce all of the violation types, but due to your clean history, and the possibility that the testing was not under the same circumstances, I will give you the benefit of the doubt in this case and unban you.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.