Username:

In-Game Name: TheAWPnooB

Reason for ban X-ray Caught in The Act

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you MissPatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I can confirm it was fishy how me and my friend found the base, but i was running to cordinats someone have sent me in discord...

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? It says we were caught in the act... why we were banded after a half an hour later than we found the base.... Nither my friend or me we dont use hack or moded client just with that reason it gives viruses to your computer. We were running to cordinats that my friend have sent me on discord for a while and i dont think is fair i wasted an hour to get there and than get banded.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I wont listen to a friends cordinations never again, beacouse i can see how is that wrong with you guys...

How can you ensure we can trust you again? You can trust us beacouse we never used clients or mods and we never will... we were just having fun...

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I would love to play more on ur server its very fun, but i dont understand how running to cordinats is cheating and than got us banded... Have a nice day.

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
You and your friend dug into several bases over the course of the past few days, far too many for you to conveniently have coordinates to. I am also able to see that the two of you were tp'ing each other into bases. However, I am willing to see any evidence that somebody sent the coordinates to you both on Discord. Please feel free to show me the evidence by DM'ing me on discord: MissPatient#1074

Edit: Due to no response I will be denying your appeal.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.