In-Game Name: tigbitsmcgee

Reason for ban xray caught in act first offence

Length of ban: 7days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you aubie2002

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was xraying

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I have since removed the texture pack i had, I wasnt even sure if it would work and thought what the hell. I feel I have learned my lesson and was wondering if it was possible for me to get unbanned. I actually really enjoyed playing on your server alot and would love to be welcomed back. thanks for your time.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I no longer have the xray

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I looked at the ban logs when i was looking for mine, i saw that second offences are normally permanant bans, I enjoy playing on your server and would not wish for that to happen.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? kanye for prez?

C

CraydorGM

At the top of the Ban Appeal Form:

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

You can come back in a few days when your ban is up without any xray texture packs/clients.

tigbitsmcgee

can i just ask why these questions are even apart of the apeal process then..? every server ive played on atleast consider the apeals, even if a rule was broken and admitted to.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned?

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again?

How can you ensure we can trust you again?
What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal?

C

CraydorGM

It also says, in bold, at the top of the appeal form:

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

The appeals process is for if we've made a mistake or if extenuating circumstances exist. Your ban has neither of those criteria.

Latest posts

Members online