Username:

In-Game Name: Tekarai

Reason for ban ""Chest ESP""

Length of ban: 7 Days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) Factions

Staff who banned you CraytorGM

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? No clue woke up and tried to login and was banned.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was raiding the night prior with /f map, The first base was an visible but didn't have water all the way down. So, i dug under the water and tried getting in that way. The second base was not up so it had to be down. So I dug around and found the base eventually and found a hole the factions had dug. There was not anything but farms in the base and an obby block in the middle of the base with a door on the side. So naturally I around and tried to blow my way into.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I wasn't cheating, I don't cheat.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Reach out to me or in game chat if you have any questions.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I've been playing competitive factions on and off since 2013, I know how factions work in depth and i know how to find bases and raid them.

C

CraydorGM

You perfectly lined up to bases chest rooms on multiple claimed bases, and yall xrayed into other bases. Denied.

Tekarai

I've only ever raided 2 bases on factions, the first base i ever raided was the one that was covered in water that only went down a few blocks. I found the shortest distance to the base from the claim and dug where the cannon would not hit the water. The second base I had tried raiding i knew there was an obsidian room with a door (because of the hole in the wall). So, I lined the cannon up with those doors. I have no idea where the chests were in those bases.

C

CraydorGM

So explain the unclaimed bases you dug straight into?

Tekarai

3* bases I was wrong with the last response, I apologize. I have not just dug down randomly and found bases... There has always been something I've seen or found that indicates player activity. I have found and taken things from. The 3rd claimed base I found was with /f map found the border and dug straight down and found a farm that wasn't claimed. The staff member with the nick name of core was on during this and I asked him how to do it without running into this exact issue. The only other thing that I guess you could call a base was a hole that was chunk mined then stone was put on top of it the snow had not fully covered it. If you would like to get into a discord message or call, feel free to message me on this and I will give you my discord info.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
just to put this to rest i have checked the bases myself and you 100% were cheating. you dug directly to a unclaimed base, there was nothing to indicate that a base was below. let alone the fact you dug straight to the chest room in the base. your ban will stand, if you rejoin the server after your ban i suggest removing your hacked client or face a perm ban.

Tekarai

Okay, then please give me a solid response, not just "you x-rayed", you keep saying I have done this, and I have done that. Yet I have given reasonable explanations to everything. Either the base has changed since I have been there or something else is going on because I did not do this. Add me on discord, so that we can figure this out.

C

CraydorGM

You absolutely dug straight into an unclaimed base. Straight down. That's that. Appeal is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.