Username:

In-Game Name: Starfall120

Reason for ban Hacked client - Xray caught in the act proof in logs

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was in a base in farm-m underground and they probably thought i xrayed to see the base. I logged out prior to ban because i had work.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I didnt use xray to find the base i found it by using context that there was a base under the ocean by two boats close to eachother and a block of cobblestone on the ocean floor leading to a shaft.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess being more careful when exploring and to not go to places that seem "sketchy"

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i wont poke around in other peoples farm bases again.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Please see the surrounding area before you ban someone all points show to a base being under the ocean i just followed a trail that led me there.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
There are other bases you dug into that dont have any sort of dercernible thing on the surface to mark there was maybe something below them. Yet you also dug into those, can you explain this? Can you explain your friend who you were with who was tunneling dirctly to spawners from the surface?

Last edited:

Starfall120

I cannot speak for my friend they just told me to tp to them to see the dungeons they found, to which i have no clue how they got to them. as for the other bases i cant remember which ones they were since this hours ago can you provide examples if possible?

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
No, it is up to you to provide proof of your innocence. There are multiple bases you dug into that dont have anything on the surface that would have shown they were there. You Tp'd to your friend BEFORE they even started to dig down into the ground and dug in with them to the chests. We are able to see every block youve ever interacted with. Based on this Appeal Denied come back after your ban without a client.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.