In-Game Name: Spookydramallama

Reason for ban Alting

Length of ban: Forever

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? for having an "alt"

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? So it all started 2 years ago when my brother and i both got matching minecraft accounts to play minecraft togeather (Spookydramallama - me and EvilSpookyllama - him) we have always been competitive, but in the past few months he has been taking it too far by hacking on different servers I have been having fun on, just to be better than me. I didn't want to tell him about this server because of what happened on bedwarspractice.club he got us both permanently banned just because he couldn't let me have any fun, after a few days. He told mom and I was forced to tell him that's where it all went down hill. He said he was going to be different this time and work with me. I was forced to accept at the risk of being grounded not long after he joined to server, the money started to pour in. I assumed he was just good at gambling or something like that; it has now become apparent i was very wrong. I feel like i did nothing wrong other than getting better grades than him ( the reason he does all this) i would also like to request that you don't unban EvilSpookyllama.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Il change my passwork on the family computer so he cant log back into my account

How can you ensure we can trust you again? if I get a response I would be able to show my parents and get him grounded for 2 weeks

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Im very sorry for my and his actions, Please keep EvilSpookyllama banned.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
In order to verify that you're two separate people, you'll need to both join the discord in a voice channel and verify (link here: https://discord.gg/fBrcuqTz, ping me in the support channel when you're ready). Once verified I can unban spookydramalama.

EvilSpookyLlama will remain banned for a week as is custom for first-offense hacking.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.