Username:

In-Game Name: SneakerHeadBoii1

Reason for ban xray

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was "apparently" xraying in the nether.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was mining in the nether for ancient debris. i had a fast diamond pickaxe and was on the Y level where they are supposedly avaliable. This was my first time mining for ancient debris.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess i will use the bed mining method.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? You can see me bed mine.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? No warning, no proof of me xraying. first time mining for this block.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I watched you dig pretty much straight to multiple blocks of ancient debris, including ones that I planted there. Appeal denied.

Ancient debris is located at certain levels and i was mining between those levels. i had a diamond pickaxe with eff 4 plus the super breaker which the mines very quickly through netherrack. you have no proof i was xraying. i would like for more staff to get involved. you have no logs of me having a mod on for xraying. i am using lunar client which does not allow for me to download xray mods. In addition, you banned me for "hacked client" which means i would have mods to hacked downloaded into my account. Lunar client does not allow for that. So i am also being falsely banned at this point.

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
As the 3rd admin between Willi doing the ban, Cray speaking to you on discord and now me. We have all checked the logs and all agree that you are cheating. You claim that once you find one you dig around then why didnt you dig around the first 2 you found? you dug straight down to the first straight to the 2nd then made a B-line in the directions of the others. you found. There was no digging around just a straight (round with super breaker) tunnel that went right to the others you found.

I am going to side with Willi this appeal will stay denied

As the 3rd admin between Willi doing the ban, Cray speaking to you on discord and now me. We have all checked the logs and all agree that you are cheating. You claim that once you find one you dig around then why didnt you dig around the first 2 you found? you dug straight down to the first straight to the 2nd then made a B-line in the directions of the others. you found. There was no digging around just a straight (round with super breaker) tunnel that went right to the others you found.

I am going to side with Willi this appeal will stay denied
while i can see your reasoning, i must say i find it to not only be unreasonable but also unjust. i can only say that i am very disappointed and truly discouraged by the lack of conviction shown by the "moderation". i am essentially being banned on the way i mined since you guys cannot prove that i had any mods/injections in my account. once i collected the debris i decided to mine elsewhere.

Latest posts

Members online