In-Game Name: MaalDealer

Reason for ban Alt Account

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you CraydorGM

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Alt accounts are not permitted

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I used to always play on this account before the map reset and i just stopped playing after a few months and i bought another minecraft account (shotta_shah) in that time and i used it as my main and when i revisted the server i went to check on my MaalDealers account to see if i had all my stuff not knowing the map was reset so once i found out all my stuff was gone, I logged out and started fresh on my main account (shotta_shah). Couple months later i get a pm from CraydorGM asking about that account so i told him i dont use it anymore and i continued as normal. A couple days after this, I gave my irl friend my MaalDealer account so we could all play together and when he joined he was greeted with the ban message (https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/957369481368322068/1032703215197765692/IMG_1525.png)

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will no longer use this account as it now belongs to my friend

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I have given the account to him and i have provided a screenshot of him attempting to join the server

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my ban appeal

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
To get the account unbanned you and your friend will need to speak with a staff member in a VC. Also both accounts are on the same IP why is that?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.