Username:

In-Game Name: Pocomichata

Reason for ban Alt account of Mikaoba / Autoclicker

Length of ban: Permanently

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you Kidcar33

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? My roommate plays with me and a small group of friends on the server and, since he lives with me, shares the same IP as me.
Autoclicking.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was banned for "using an alt on the server" when my roommate was AFK at farma and I was AFK in wild. I had just come back from being AFK letting a mob grinder pile up and decided I would use an autoclicker to speed up the process of killing a 500x skeleton while I finished what I was doing.

I have also tried to become a more active member of the community (at least while I'm on in the AM) and was considering supporting the server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Do I really have to use a VPN?
I will no longer use an autoclicker.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I will cease to use autoclicking in any form or situation.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? There was investigation at all. I feel like it would have been much more understandable to kick/temp-ban both myself and my roommate (mikaoba) for autoclicking, and follow-up with a meeting and investigation to determine if further sentencing is necessary for "using an alt." However I do understand that two accounts belonging to the same IP both AFK seems alt-like.

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
To prove that yourself and mikaoba are not alt accounts, myself or another admin will need to speak to both of you in a discord call while on each of your accounts. The bans will be adjusted to fit the respective players once it has been confirmed.

Feel free to reach out to me on discord so we can coordinate when to get in a call.
Kidcar#5497

Last edited:

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
After a vc call with both players, it has been confirmed they are separate players. Due to using a auto clicker Pocomichata will have a 3 day ban.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.