In-Game Name: PentaireRose

Reason for ban Missbanned

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-Game

Staff who banned you Goodchum

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Missbanned for Hacked Client

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I would like to point out the fact that a staff is someone that helps, and answers to the problems of both the versions to get the best out of the players. As that being said, i have been misbanned for many reasons. Me and im_no_one were mining, my base in the /farma is close and i was flying with my elytras to get a cave. I was looking for coal, because i got a coco-farm. I tped Im_no_one to me and we started mining. we dug down further in the cave and my items kept being taken by a chunk hopper. I /f map and no claims were there. I claimed, and Im-no_one verified by mining to the surface that no bases were passed us. I decided to go down. I fell into a mushroom farm, and started raiding. For the SECOND PART. For a standard ground, a nametag can be seen up to 85 blocks with optifine. the name GLUCOSEDADDY was popping out, and if i can spell it, i have seen it dont worry. We continued raiding, as we got miss-banned for Hacked Client. Feel free to use your OWN-MADE voice channel of "support" to talk with me and do a professional Admin/mod review on the ban.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Making tickets in the discord that have been CLOSED while i was talking with admins.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Talk with an admin, Screenshare, take real proof and talk with the person instead of missbanning people. Easy behind a computer right?

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Voice channel is a thing to use and help players.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
You state that your items were being sucked up by a crop hopper, while "mining around" however there are no logs other than the direct hole that yourself and im_no_one dug into the base and 4 lapis you mined. The Chunk hopper itself had filters on it blocking everything besides mushrooms. So that does not support your story.

Furthermore, no one who has access to that base was there. This is according to them stating as such and myself personally going through all of their teleporting logs and attempting to match times where they would have been in that farm. There are no logs that support them being there from chest logs or their own teleporting logs like you said.

Finally, your appeal does not explain im_no_one and Tarsisius digging directly into a chest vault that again no one was in and the owners found you within it.

PentaireRose

You state that your items were being sucked up by a crop hopper, while "mining around" however there are no logs other than the direct hole that yourself and im_no_one dug into the base and 4 lapis you mined. The Chunk hopper itself had filters on it blocking everything besides mushrooms. So that does not support your story.

- For that argument, Im-no_one has died (i hope u see that causee i do) and all his items were picked up by a crop hopper WITHOUT any filters. Second thing, we have found the pickaxe in the chests were the hopper lead.
Furthermore, no one who has access to that base was there. This is according to them stating as such and myself personally going through all of their teleporting logs and attempting to match times where they would have been in that farm. There are no logs that support them being there from chest logs or their own teleporting logs like you said.
-This i about the Vault. Tarsisius and im-no-One were with me, and a nametag was out in the open. I am able to see nametags, as it is a regular thing to see in minecraft up to 85 blocks. Second thing, Tarsisius was walking in the cave and saw the nametag. We mined 4 blocks and he dropped into the vault.
Finally, your appeal does not explain im_no_one and Tarsisius digging directly into a chest vault that again no one was in and the owners found you within it.
- See information directly over

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
None of what you say matches with the logs in any way, we base our bans off of logs and the ability to confirm statements through them. Their statements match the logs, yours do not.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online