Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - PATRICKMAN99

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRICKMAN99

Member Name PATRICKMAN99

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: PATRICKMAN99

Length of Ban: blacklist

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : exploiting

Staff who banned you : dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : exploiting creeper spawners

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : that i exploited spanwers, i did

What is your explanation of this reason? so what happened is amuk called me and said get on so i got on and he tped me to farm and gave me like a stack and a half of spawners and then pretty much got off..

Why should we unban you? there is no good reason why i [should] be unnbaned i ask only out of kindness that i be unbanned, i should not have done what i did but i did it anyways and i cant talk my way out of that however iv been playing on MCD for YEARS without 1 problem EVER before this, i know it was wrong of me to use an alt on the server to try and get passed my ban aswell and ik im 99% not going to be unbann but if i were to be unbann i would never do something as stupid a 2nd time, i respect and appreciate any answer you come to, Eric

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i will simply never do anything of that manner ever

How can we trust you again? i have been on MCD for 5 years with only 1 mute and this ban and i plan to keep it that way if im unbann

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? i should have made this instead of trying an alt and that's probably why i won' be unbann but i wanted to make it clear that i have alot of regrets about what i did...

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Blacklist bans cannot be appealed, even though we allow them to be posted, they are a one-in-a-million shot at a second and often...fourth or fith chance for a player.

I will bring this up at the following staff meeting - however, our position that all blacklist bans, once issued, will never be lifted unless
some kind of force majeure can be demonstrated by the blacklisted player. We take our blacklist very seriously, for many reasons, notably - the reputation of the server is built on a fair and balanced bans culture. We believe that we are incredibly fair, and give a lot of players a lot of chances to manipulate, abuse and otherwise damage the mental health of our staff memebers. Our goal with the blacklist initive was to protect ourselves past, present and future from unneccessary stress caused by overly troublesome players.

I will personally bring this ban up to be discussed in the up and comming staff meeting. However - our policy stands, that all blacklist bans are unequivocally permanent, cannot be removed, are inelegible for appeal and transcend every major reset. Unfortunately, there has only ever been a single exceptiont to this policy, out of over 100 blacklisted players. We do not issue blacklist bans without serious consideration, and approval of all high staff memebers.

If there is anything you would like to add (I strongly recommend you do), I am giving you a chance to prove to us why your situation deserves the time it will take to discuss this in our upcomming staff meeting to consider the state of our current blacklist and these recently appealed bans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.