Username:

In-Game Name: operaticTick175

Reason for ban x-ray?

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) ingame

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? abusing help system

Why do you think you were banned? they said xray so i would say xray but i dont know how to download mods

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i dont know i was going to my faction home and then got banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? well i use a clean laptop no mods what soever and try and not look like am xraying i guess ?

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i dont know what to say then trust me i aint hacking

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? well 1. i dont know why this is happening but i do like that mods and admin are present and showing there trying to make the game better for everyone just this time i aint xraying

ps to the guy who handled my help iusses my bad bro just trying to wind people up wont happen again

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied

i have logs of you digging straight into a base that there was no way of you knowing it was there without the use of a hacked client.

Latest posts

Members online