Username:

In-Game Name: NGCK12

Reason for ban Blacklisted

Length of ban: Permenant

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) Minecraft Server

Staff who banned you Console

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I do not know. My cousin went to the army this year, he gave me this laptop with Minecraft on it. I've never played on this server before but I'm for some reason permanently banned. I would like to know why this account is banned and hopefully be unbanned.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I have no explanation as I have no idea why this account is banned as I had said I am new and thus innocent. I think this is just a misunderstanding.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I can record my gameplay for you if you think I was hacking. I'm also open to suggestions from the admins.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I can promise that I didn't do it after you unban me if you think I am suspicious, NGCK12#6785 is my discord. Please contact me if you want more details, I'll try my best to help.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I hope that we can get to the bottom of this, I want to try this new server out. Thanks

C

CraydorGM

Blacklist bans are not appealable. This account was banned for charging back a significant amount of money on the server and will not be unblacklisted.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.