Shortened Ban Appeal - NESTER51

Status
Not open for further replies.

NESTER51

Username:

In-Game Name: erndog101

Reason for ban Scamming

Length of ban: 5 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In-game.

Staff who banned you CraydorGM

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Because I didn't give back an item that someone shouldn't have given to a stranger.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because it is Thads fault that he gave me the item that he knew would be a risk to give to someone he didn't know. It was also in factions, not in towny, where everything goes. In the rules forum it states that scamming is allowed so I don't know why I'm being banned for it.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I didn't know that it was a problem to not give back items that someone so willingly gave up. I will make sure to give their stuff back so they don't get upset when they lose it.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I won't be taking items from people unless they specify that I can keep it.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Please give a warning that someone would be banned for something before doing it.

C

CraydorGM

You were given access to a base in an agreement to help with building. You were not given permission to take chems from the chests in that base. You, along with your two friends, cleaned several million worth of chems from the base.
Scamming is not allowed. Dunno where you managed to get that from.

Appeal denied.

NESTER51

In the server rules forum.
9. Scamming is allowed (Moderators are not allowed to scam)

Last edited:
C

CraydorGM

Outdated list. It's from 2016 and references drugs. It also says it's outdated at the top.

NESTER51

Even still I dont get how this is scamming when it's his own fault for letting random people into his base, I also never built anything in that base. This is straight from the wiki, "Factions are responsible for the protection of their own bases." so why is it my fault when he doesn't protect his base by not letting people in. What did he think was gonna happen when he let a bunch of random people have access to his base in factions?

C

CraydorGM

You were given access to the base through an agreement for work.
The only reason you were given access was for this work.
He's had plenty of other people that have come to do work that didn't steal simply because they could, because they knew it'd be against the rules.

You and your friends already have a good history going on in regards to punishments. I suggest you all look through the rules very carefully while you're away from the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.