In-Game Name:
My_shadowXx

Reason for ban a alt account

Length of ban: perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you parchessi15

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? supposedly alting from a account on this server

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i dont understand why i was banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? no idea

How can you ensure we can trust you again? you can trust me in general

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? i would like to say that i dont understand what i got a perma ban for? i had gotten on and bought vip then started fishing and then i went to also go and make a farm in farma but then got banned so i suppose im sorry for doing that i had no bad intentions or anything my brother had reccomended this server to me today for a cool server to play and i wanted to actually expierence the game either yall have a broken "log system" or im somehow really alting

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
you were banned due to your "brother" being banned and you joining after the fact less then 5 hours later. It looks too us like you are just an alt account of the banned player since you are on the same IP. To prove you are not a alt account you and your brother will need to speak with a admin in VC

Latest posts

Members online