In-Game Name: Marcooo006

Reason for ban X-ray

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? X-raying

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Hello, my name is Marco, I logged onto your server and to be honest wasn't sure if I would like it, so I x-rayed to try to get some gear and just pvp, if the admin noticed, after I got some gear and played around I realized I enjoyed the server, stopped x-raying and played the way it is supposed to. I then spent some money in your guys online store due to enjoying the server with my friends and would like to request the chance to play again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will ensure to play with correct etiquette and respect the server rules. My friends play on the server as well and I am truly embarrassed to have gotten banned on a server I ended up enjoying.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? There is no real way to make sure you can trust me again, but I will play the server correctly continue to spend on the store, as well as progress ingame, this has been a fun server with lots of cool PvP and PvE aspects.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Thank you for the server and I understand if this action cannot be reversed, I appreciate the time you took reading this and will continue to serve the community the way it should be.

Marcooo006

The ban also states I am on a VPN in the ban message. I believe this is an error as I don't know how to use a VPN haha

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

As for the VPN i double checked and you are 100% on the VPN. we do not allow VPN's due to banned players being able to hide on the server.

Latest posts

Members online