In-Game Name: Kermit_The_ll

Reason for ban Returning to xrayed base

Length of ban: perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? going back to an xrayed base

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Never was aware that are bannable

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I was living in the base for a week and never got any warnings or bans

How can you ensure we can trust you again? If I was told it wasn't allowed i wouldn't of been living in the base

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I haven't hacked sense my last ban and want to contiue playing on the server

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied

why would we allow you to go back to a base to cheated to find.

Kermit_The_ll

I'm just saying that I didn't know you guys didn't allow me to go back to cheated bases and had I known that it wasn't allowed I wouldn't have been there. I'm just asking for a second chance. I wasn't leaching of the owner's loot, he hasn't been on sense we X-rayed to his base we were just occupying it.

Kermit_The_ll

its not but if a warning was given I'm completly sure this could of been avoided. Would it be possible to reduce my ban to like a year?

Last edited:

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Why would I warn you for going back to a base you cheated to find? That makes no sense.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
ill repeat it for you. "Ignorance towards the rules is Not an Excuse"

Latest posts