Username:

In-Game Name: kalu_05

Reason for ban Hacked Client - Xray Proof in Logs

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you CraydorGM

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? The reason says I used hacked client and XRay but I never used hacker client, I use plain minecraft launcher with optifine installed.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I never used and never planned on using hacked client or something like that.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If needed I will delete optifine and use plain minecraft.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I can promise if I ever again get banned then you can make it permament.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

C

CraydorGM

Can you explain how you managed to find an unclaimed base, with nothing exposing it was there? Hint: it had nether brick frame, with brewing stands and whatnot.

kalu_05

Can you explain how you managed to find an unclaimed base, with nothing exposing it was there? Hint: it had nether brick frame, with brewing stands and whatnot.
I was just mining in Factions trying to find place underground for my new base, I had and still have base in town (underground) and wanted to make one in faction bcs I heard its best for farming. And while I was mining I runned into that base

C

CraydorGM

The problem is you dug straight into it from the side of a mountain.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.