Username:

In-Game Name: Jdroppert

Reason for ban Doxxing

Length of ban: Perma

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you nikmt

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? For messaging the real name of a staff member and asking them if they weren't a liottle young to be a mod.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? A week ago I appealed to be unbanned from the server, for my acts of doxxing I was denied that request.
I have sat and thought about what I did. And as I said after the event occurred, I am deeply sorry.

My motivations were never to be hostile, but even so I do accept the judgement of Staff.

Today I would like to once more appeal for my and my brother's unban.
His crime is being my old account, which is an understandable thing to be weary of.

We have no other desire then to return to the server and play in peace.

So hereby our appeal.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will never indulge myself in the private matters and lives on the players and staff on the server.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I have a been a long time member of the MCDrugs community and I have never broken any other rule or have ever been banned.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Again, since this is my second appeal, I am deeply sorry for the harm and extra work I have caused.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Your original ban will stay as per your original appeal. As for the ban on the second account, considering the fact it joined after you were permanently banned and your original appeal was denied, we can be reasonably sure that it is you on an alt and not a real player.
Appeals denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.