Username:

In-Game Name: hunt234

Reason for ban logged xray?

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) i was in game

Staff who banned you dakotaa

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? i think i killed a guy and he got mad and reported me

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i love the server been playing it for yrs and like to play at this time of the day

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? making sure im frendly

How can you ensure we can trust you again? yes absoultly

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? is there anyway that this can go through tonight

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied

you 100% Xrayed, if you choose to come back do so without your hacked client.

hunt234

how did i use one?ni use a full bright client so that it doesnt turn dark but i can turn that. off if its messing with server

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
how??? you dug straight into a bunch of chests. thats not full bright thats Xraying

hunt234

bro what? are you the guy i raided and messaged because i didn't come from your tunnel. i was minning in an already raided base like 20 blocks away and came across your base. thats why im confused as to why i got banned for xray.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
so for starters i dont play the server. 2nd you dug a hole straight down into the chests

hunt234

cant you attach a file for an example or proof im confused as to why its me?? bc ive only talked to 1 person on the server that i took stuff from so im assuming he reported me. he asked if i found his tunnel and i told him no to follow my tunnel bc it wouldve lead him to the raided base.
ive mine down 10 blocls then ive mined right or left but i do that to find stuff on purpose. thats why im confused as to the proof? unless i was lagging a system which again i do use a system to keep it from going dark which ive stated i will turn off if its corrupting the server.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
we do not need to show proof of are bans. we have log's of every block you break/place on the server and i can see from the logs you dug a hole straight down in the a chest room. there was no way of you knowing these chest were there.

hunt234

so youre saying if i dugg straight down and there is no way of knowing they r there im going to get ban for cheating like you saif there was no way to know they were there i just drug straight down probably going toward the bottom of the map can i please be unban now

hunt234

i only have a temp ban as well im assuming bc i was miningn straight down to the bottom and went into a base

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
so youre saying if i dugg straight down and there is no way of knowing they r there im going to get ban for cheating like you saif there was no way to know they were there i just drug straight down probably going toward the bottom of the map can i please be unban now
Your appeal has been denied.

That is not what ace was saying, that's what you're saying.
The admins investigate and combine context with logged block evidence to conclude if you were cheating. We allow appeals for when we have made a significant mistake and you have failed to provide any information which would change our conclusion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.