In-Game Name: GeckoKing565

Reason for ban Exploit

Length of ban: Perma

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was using exploits

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I should get unbanned because I got no warning beforehand. I didn't even get any, "Hey, don't do that" or "I'll take your money away and give you your first warning for using exploits"

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? If I use exploits again anyone can ban me forever and I won't argue.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I have learned my lesson. I just don't want to be banned.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Ive spent a lot of hours on this server and loved this server so so much.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

GeckoKing565

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

But people should get more than one chance. I was just instantly banned with no warnings.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
a 2nd chance? you abused a exploit multiple times and got other people to join in on it. why would we give you a 2nd chance after that? why should we have even given you a warning about it? i logged on and you could have come clean and told me about it but you did it AGAIN while i was active. this is a joke

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online