In-Game Name: fusi0nclapz6

Reason for ban x-ray

Length of ban: 2 days, 11 hours ,4 mins

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you dakotaa

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? not a clue been told i assisted with x-ray

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i was in an act of x-ray but i had no idea it was going on and i believe z10mbie was not x-raying as he and no clue how to install minecraft alone, as i had to do it for him. If he was to install any hack or mods he would come straight to me and tell me but he has not, i am truly sorry for this act if it was x-ray but i find it high unlikely

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? scan my mates pc

How can you ensure we can trust you again? well i didnt hack in the first place

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? sorry for this act, i'll make sure these accusations are sorted and if he is hacking i'll be sure to delete them and make it so he can't get them again

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Appeal accepted.

As I said in Discord, there is evidence beyond a reasonable doubt that your friend was cheating. However, since (to our current knowledge) it was only this one base they teleported you to, it is not unreasonable for you to have not been suspicious. In the future, please try to be more aware of where you're being teleported, and if you ever suspect the player bringing you to a raid cheated to find it, it's safest to notify an admin.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.