Username: Formulier

In-Game Name:
Formulier

Reason for ban Joking about a DDOS

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In Game

Staff who banned you Kidcar

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes, but unrelated to the ban and not even on the same day, like a lot of other players

Why do you think you were banned? Cuz I very obviously joked about ddosing a player

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? HornyFrog asked Kidcar for a ban of 2 hours so he could do something productive. Kidcar said no and I sent him a dm with what I do when I want to focus myself on something and then made a very obvious joke. ''HornyFrog you can also give me your ip adress and ill ddos you for an entire week''.

I pretty much got immediately banned from the server. I've tried my best explaining the room so the reviewer can give their opinion about it. I think the permban is a bit harsh since it was very obviously a joke and even HornyFrog knows it. ''HornyFrog: lol he was just kidding? how long is form banned for???''.

Apart of the situation, I've never been told ever that joking about a ddos is bannable. I've read the rules and the only rule I can think of that applies to this situation is rule 4: ''Don't be an ass use common sense''.

Now you might argue that its not normal to joke with ddosing someone, which is normally true. But again, this was a very obvious joke and not meant to harm anybody, and HornyFrog knows it.

All together I think that this was a unfortunate misunderstating, thank you for your time reading this.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not joke about ddosing someone, even if it is a joke and even if everybody knows it is a joke

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I think this is more of an how can we ensure that you wont actually ddos anybody. Well, to relieve you guys, I already struggle with installing lunar, so I don't think I'll ever come close to being a ddos threat.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Well thank you for reviewing the appeal!

Last edited:

itsdrifty123

I'd also like to add that, viewing the ban appeals a lot of people got banned for joking about something, so sorry for the mess

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Accepted
I will accept this appeal and shorten your ban to 1 day. Make sure you understand that we take any sort of ddos threat to the server or any player seriously regardless of context, and that you will be perm banned again if you make another such joke.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.