Username:

In-Game Name: flonoa2594

Reason for ban xray returning to base

Length of ban: perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? I had previously used the x-ray ultimate texture pack to find and raid a base

Why do you think you were banned? I think I was banned because I was falsely accused of x raying a base that I had not actually used x-ray to get into. The base was set up about 50 blocks from mine and was underground and unclaimed. I am not sure but I believe the base belonged to a player who's IGN was marky poo he accused me of x-raying his base.But there is a revine right next to this base and one day I went out to explore it and when I was mining I came across his base keep in mind that this base was unclaimed. After I found the base I dug up to the top and connected a staircase he had going to the top, this is what I believe to be why this has come up. I received a 7 day temp ban from the server and I believed that it was a different incident with another base that I had used x ray on only once. It turns out the ban was actually for marky poo's base which I had found legit. I was not told that marky poo's base was the one I had gotten falsly temp baned for. so I returned to the base still unclaimed and claimed it. After a few days the base was raided by 2 people who I later joined a faction with their IGN are Regrow and c3sc3s there is no beef between us and we still get along just fine. Ace had contacted c3sc3s and asked him if I had x rayed the base Im not entirely sure how their conversation went, but I know I was never asked by an admin or staff about returning to the base before being permanently banned. After my first temp ban I removed the texture pack from my textures folder and never used it on the server again.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? My explanation is that I did use x-ray to find a base once and I believed the temp ban was for a different base all together. After my temp ban I never used the texture pack again and was never asked any questions before being banned permanently. The second reason I have is that I was never informed after my ban that returning to any base after you had been accused of x-raying it was cause for a permeant ban. I believe this is a critical mistake by the staff of the sever and some kind of notice should be easily viewable and posted for player who serve a ban for x-ray. I believed I was doing the right thing by not using the texture pack after my ban and out of no were I get banned. No warnings, No messages, Nothing

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will probably stop raiding bases all together even if it is legit. And I will certainly never use the texture pack ever again. And I will make sure my name never has any reason for suspicion.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I was a kingpin rank in the game and I was apart of a faction in which all the members got along vey well. I love the MCD community and even had hopes for being high ranking in the community one day. I learned my lesson for the first temp ban and never used the pack again.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I would like to say thank you for your time in reviewing my case. And I hope that if I am given a second chance that I will also make the server and the community a better place.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied

What do you mean accused, you admitted to using xray. There is no proof you didnt use it more then once to find bases. The fact you returned to a base you raided within the time frame of you useing xray and thinking it ok is a head shaker.

Not knowing you would be banned again for going back to a base that you possibly xrayed is no excuse.

flonoa2594

What do you not understand about the fact that I said I didn't use x-ray to get into that base. I believed my first ban was for something that happened months ago. I never used any hack to get into the base that you banned me for in the first place. Second of all there was never anything warning me clearly or telling me it was against the rules to return to a base that was UNCLAIMED! You have some serious problems, every ban seems to be coming from you and I think its really suspicious. I served the ban for my first offense and never used x-ray again! You are like a 30 year old man banning kids on a block game server. Look I don't know if you have some kind of trauma or if you were bullied but doing this to people for no reason even after they are remorseful for what they did and stop using x-ray is wrong. I would like to have another staff review this as well as an investigation on you. No one else on the server I have ever dealt with is this idiotic about a block game. Its sad to see people like you who abuse their power to make themselves feel better. All I can say from here is that I hope you get better and you realize that using your power on the server in an unfair way is really a sick fucked up thing to do. I am not the first person to say that you have abused your power on the server, I have talked to other members of the sever who all agree that their dealings with you have been very unpleasant. All I want to do is go back to the server and have some fun again. It really is a great server and its sad to see it ruined by people like Ace42986.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
It should be obvious to most people that if you were banned for cheating into a place, going back to that place is considered a second offense. As without cheating the first time you would not have known that base was there. Not "knowing" that was something we punished is your fault as you could have asked or just used common sense. I'll also add its very suspicious that before you were banned again by Ace, there are multiple logs of you digging straight towards solo chests within mineshafts from the surface. Which counters what you claim with not using xray anymore. What Ace did was in his capacity as an admin, not abuse.

Based on these factors and you admitting to what you did but feigning ignorance which isn't an excuse, Appeal Denied

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.