Reason for ban Alt of Yellasnowblzz

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you parcheesi15

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names willifolts

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? being an alt of yellasnowblzz

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? yellasnowblzz is my brothers old account and willifolts had asked me previously about this and i told him early last week around 17/OCT/22

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i dont think i can take any measures other then letting staff know we are separate people with the same IP

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I don't cheat i enjoy the server and wont do anything to prevent me from playing on this server.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I can prove the things stated above if you'll give me a chance.

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, speaking of that, Parch kinda beat me to the punch. I looked at your logs, noticed that you first joined after yellasnowblzz was banned the first time, which is the first red flag. It also suggests you were using a VPN, as to have gone an entire week w/o a staff member banning you based on ipreport is highly unlikely. I also noticed that you and yellasnowblzz were never online at the same time. It would always be one would log out, the other would log in right after. Yellasnowblzz's current name "mindblaster365" has also shared an IP with a banned player called "misterman25," which is another consistent finding for VPN use. In addition, there are logs of you finding bases that highly suggest xray. I'm going to leave the final decision up to parch here, but that is what I've found.

ethan abn

alright well could you share my home set as V to my fellow faction members so they can atleast have my items until next season i put alot of work in my farms and my vault so if they could at least use my items that would be nice. when is next season?

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
alright well could you share my home set as V to my fellow faction members so they can atleast have my items until next season i put alot of work in my farms and my vault so if they could at least use my items that would be nice. when is next season?
thats not how bans work

ethan abn

if you would give me a second chance I promise I will never again do anything to jeopardize not being able to play on MCLabs again I truly love this server and the community but if not I understand and wish you all good luck in your future.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.