Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Enstrom

Enstrom

Member Name Enstrom

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ToxicMilk2

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : spalw

Staff who dealt with you : spalw

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Alternate account

I was using two separate accounts to play on the server.

My friend, Connor V, who lives down the street, came over and we were playing on his account. His account is ToxicMilk2, mine is Enstrom. We were messing around in chat and we mentioned that MY account, Enstrom, was banned. The owner believed I had possession of both accounts.

I do not use alternate accounts, and I do not know why I would need to use alternate accounts. I enjoy playing on this server with four of my friends and we just have fun and mean no harm.

I will abstain from playing with my friend and his account on this computer.

I will play on my separate account, Enstrom, after it is not temp banned. You will not see both accounts playing.

My account, Enstrom, was temp banned for a few extra days. I would at least like to ask that Enstrom be unbanned because it was supposed to be unbanned today. Thank you, admins. Hope all is well.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Code:
[00:47:33] [Server thread/INFO]: Confederates [Mule] ToxicMilk2: my other account is Enstrom on this server
[00:47:44] [Server thread/INFO]: Confederates [Mule] ToxicMilk2: but it got banned cuz i was xraying for coal

Appeal Denied

Enstrom

unknown.png

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.