Username:

In-Game Name: Dragova4

Reason for ban Towny Griefing

Length of ban: 1 day

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you CraydorGM

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I can only see two reasons for banning me.
1: I found a farm that wasn't claim and I'm using it.
2: I exploded two TNT near a city to understand how the plugin works but this action did not cause any damage to the city.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? If I was banned for my experience with TNT I apologize, my intention was not to destroy the city but to test the plugin.
But since I now know it's forbidden, I won't do it anymore.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Next time I'll look on the wiki or ask a moderator.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? In my opinion the safest way would be for me to be unbanned, it would show that you trust me enough to allow me to return to your servers.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I will tell them that I will be grateful if they unban me and that I encourage them in their work.

C

CraydorGM

You weren't just using a farm, you completely cleared out the farm, didn't replant, and you took anything of remote value from a bunch of chests in a skybase.

There is a warning EVERY time you open a chest that says it is a bannable offense, and you did it anyway.

Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.